by Kate Wood
Sauerkraut is cabbage that has been grated and allowed to ferment. A traditional German dish, it is full of enzymes and beneficial bacteria, and wonderful for the digestion.
- 200 g / 6oz lettuce leaves, torn
- 200 g / 6oz spinach leaves, torn
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 250 g / 8 oz sauerkraut
- 30 g / 1 oz dulse, rinsed
- 30 g / 1 oz alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tsp kelp
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- a dash of Braggs Liquid Amino’s
- a dash of sesame oil
Toss all ingredients together.